This healthy breakfast meal prep features cheesecake flavored overnight oats served with toppings like sliced strawberries, crushed graham crackers, and mini chocolate chips.
If you like healthy recipes that also satisfy your sweet tooth, you’re going to love these strawberry cheesecake overnight oats!
They’re creamy and dreamy with all the flavors of a cheesecake! I like to top mine with mini dark chocolate chips and crushed graham cracker for the full effect.
One of my favorite things about this recipe is that it can either be a decadent breakfast meal prep or a healthy dessert option to have on hand for a midnight snack.
This post contains affiliate links (when you buy we make a little $ at no cost to you). See our disclosure for more information.
- Rolled Oats – Be sure to use old fashioned oats, not quick oats. I use King Arthur Old-Fashioned Rolled Oats.
- Almond Milk – I use unsweetened almond milk, but you could substitute any milk you’d prefer or even water.
- Greek Yogurt – This helps to create a creamy consistency. I like to use a vanilla bean greek yogurt in these oats.
- Cheesecake Jello Pudding Mix – The secret ingredient that brings a cheesecake essence! I use the sugar-free version.
- Strawberries – To keep it simple I use fresh sliced strawberries. You could also use strawberry preserves, or another fruit, like blueberries.
- Toppings (optional) – I also like to add some crushed graham crackers and mini dark chocolate chips. You can leave these out if they don’t fit your macros.
- I use a 1:1 ration of liquid to oats to create a thick consistency. If you like your overnight oats more runny, please increase the liquid accordingly.
- You can also make this recipe as a big batch in a large bowl, rather than mixing in the individual containers. Just store the toppings separately and add when ready to eat.
- Be sure to mix well! It’s really important to make sure you mix the oats well. If the jello powder hasn’t been mixed in well you will end up with clumps.
More Overnight Oat Recipes
Other Breakfast Meal Prep RecipesPrint
Strawberry Cheesecake Overnight Oats
Overnight oats that taste like cheesecake paired with sliced strawberries, chocolate chips, and graham crackers.
- Prep Time: 6 hours
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- Total Time: 6 hours
- Yield: 1
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: American
1/2 Cup Rolled Oats
1/2 Cup Almond Milk
1 Tablespoon Vanilla Greek Yogurt
1/2 Tbsp Sugar-free Cheesecake Jello Pudding Powder
1/4 Cup Strawberries
1 Tablespoon Crushed Graham Crackers
1 Tablespoon Dark Mini Chocolate Chips
Add the rolled oats, almond milk, greek yogurt, and jello powder to a divided meal prep container (recipe amounts are for one serving, multiply according to your needs). Stir together until it is well mixed and there are no clumps of jello powder.
Add the crushed graham crackers, mini chocolate chips, and sliced strawberries to the other compartments.
Seal and store in the refrigerator up to 4 days. Wait at least 6 hours before eating.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 428
- Sugar: 10g
- Sodium: 64 mg
- Fat: 13.4g
- Carbohydrates: 67.5g
- Fiber: 11.7 g
- Protein: 14.9g
- Cholesterol: 1.9 mg
Keywords: overnight oats, breakfast meal prep